June 21, 2012

Aussie designers help Jessica Alba get her groove back



IT'S famed among the Aussie A list, but Melbourne design gurus J'Aton can now count Hollywood style queen Jessica Alba among its fans.

 Alba, who gave birth to second daughter Haven Garner in August, chose this purple frock from the Melbourne duo for her first post-baby photo shoot with InStyle magazine.

 The Sin City star said she felt more comfortable with herself, admitting she "didn't make the healthiest choices" when pregnant with first daughter Honor.

 "All of a sudden, I had gained over (30kg). I stopped weighing myself after that. With Haven I didn't gain as much, so (afterward) I was closer to where I felt comfortable in my own skin.

" But while she admitted she wanted to continue making blockbuster films, she missed the surfer lifestyle of Australia after living on the Gold Coast to film Flipper as a child. 

 "I loved the hospitality, the simplicity of just being good to people. It's like you are instantly part of the community, part of the family there," she said. 


Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/alba-gives-style-duo-purple-patch/story-fn9076o9-1226219575042#ixzz1yU8Pyi95

Comments system

Disqus Shortname